We hope you are all staying safe at home. We will update this page weekly with suggested tasks that you can do at home, to support your child’s learning.
If you have any questions, please get in touch using our new class email address – Year2@klps.org.uk
Children can keep up to date with what is going on by following this link https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround
Spellings for the summer term – summer-2-spellings
Maths challenge ideas – maths-on-the-move-home-challenge-sheet-years-1-and-2
week 15 – week-15-menu-and-maths-sheets
week 14 – menu-week-14-and-maths-sheets
Music at home rhythm with Mrs Warwick –https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qxxt6MEr5ygUoCvr3Hap7X6Uisy8ZYWB/view?usp=sharing
Music with Mrs Warwick – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PkNUg4PeGjQn45oozo0TmCnbrorSZhdM/view?usp=sharing
week 13 – week-13-menu-and-maths-worksheets
week 12 – week-12-menu-and-maths-worksheets
week 11 – week-11-menu-and-maths-worksheets
week 10 – week-10-menu
week 9 – week-9-menu (maths worksheets included)
week 8 – menu-wk-8
week 7 – menu-wk-7
week 6 – menu-wk-6
week 5 – menu-wk-5
week 4 – menu-wk-4
week 3 – menu-1
Week 2 – your suggested tasks can be found here menu
You may also find the following links useful:
– your child will be set tables appropriate to their stage of learning
– maths based learning including tables
– English based learning including spelling
– this website are offering free access to all of its online resources which you may find useful.
– this is the maths scheme which we follow in school. They are currently putting together free online resources which should be available in the coming week so please keep an eye out.
– downloadable resources to support maths and English
– free games to support maths and phonics
www.oxfordowl.co.uk – Oxford owl offers free access to hundreds of e-books. Many of these books match school reading schemes. There are also activities to complete alongside the books.
Body Coach – Kids Workouts to do at home:
Anna Freud – Mental health and well-being advice for parents and children
Bit of fun – this is a great resources for virtual tours around the world. Worth a visit!
Your child will also be given a pack of work by their class teacher.