We believe that a consistent school uniform policy is vital to promote the ethos of the school and provide a sense of belonging and identity for all pupils, regardless of their protected characteristics or socio-economic circumstances. Uniform is an important part of Kells Lane and helps give children a sense of equality, unity and pride. Children are expected to be in full school uniform every day.
On PE days, children should come to school wearing their full PE kit.
Our school uniform is as follows:
- Red jumper, cardigan or tank top
- White or red polo shirt
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore, red gingham dress (summer term)
- House colour PE t shirt
- House colour PE hoodie (optional)
A full list of uniform including PE kit can be found in Appendix A within our uniform policy.
Our current school uniform supplier is:
- Tots to Teams
- Uniform Shop – Unit 10b, Airport Industrial Estate, Kingston Park, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE3 2EF
- 0191 2715454
- Order online at www.totstoteams.com/schools/kells-lane-primary-school