To celebrate the 100 year anniversary of Roald Dahl’s birth, Vision for Education are holding a competition celebrating this fantastic author’s work. Like Roald Dahl, Kells Lane are looking for some swashboggling, squibbling and gloriumptious writing! (that’s writing language to you and me). Entries from EYFS to Year 6.
The competition entries can take the format of;
- A review of one of Roald Dahl’s pieces of work.
- A story written in the style of Roald Dahl.
- A poem written about, or in the style of, Roald Dahl.
- A biography of Roald Dahl.
- Basically anything that covers Roald Dahl!
We are looking for;
- Fantastic handwriting (although entries may be submitted via any computer programme).
- Inventive and creative use of language.
- Great use of punctuation and grammar.
- An entertaining piece of writing!
The lucky winner will win a class trip to the Northern Stage to see ‘James and the Giant Peach’.
Runners up will receive book vouchers.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
29 SEPTEMBER 2016