Dear Parents and Carers,
We have had a wonderful ‘World of Work’ week at Kells Lane. Thank you to all the parents who delivered sessions and assemblies to our children this week. We have enjoyed learning about a wide range of career choices including all things musical, medical, mechanical and how to become self-employed. Thanks also to Miss Bailie for organising such a great week.
I hope you will be able to come to our transition event tomorrow morning. The arrangements are as follows:
- Year 1 and Year 2 class presentations will be held at 9.45 am.
- There will be a presentation from OPAL (Outdoor Play and Learning) in the KS1 hall at 10.10 am which will include information for parents about playtimes.
- Year 3, 4, 5 and 6 presentations will be held at 10.15 am.
- There will be a presentation from OPAL (Outdoor Play and Learning) in the KS2 hall at 11 am which will include information for parents about playtimes.
School will be open from 9.30-11.30 am and last entry will be at 11.15 am.
Have great weekend.
Mrs A Whistler
|Saturday 29th June 2019
· Transition morning in school (9.30 – 11.30 am)
|Monday 1st July 2019
· KLSF disco 6.45pm – 8pm
|Friday 5th July 2019
· School Orchestra performance at 2pm (parents of musicians welcome to attend)
· Kells Lane Summer Fair
|Monday 8th July 2019
· Year 2 dress rehearsal at 2.15 pm – all welcome (This performance is suitable for younger siblings)
|Tuesday 9th July 2019
· Year 2 end of year production at 2.15 pm (x2 tickets per pupil)
|Wednesday 10th July 2019
· Year 4 Kwik Cricket Festival at Gateshead Fell CC
|Thursday 11th July
· Year 6 production 1.30 pm and 4.30 pm
· Last swimming lessons for Year 5
|Friday 12th July 2019
· Sports Day at Joseph Swan Academy – Year 3, 4, 5 and 6 in the morning and Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 in the afternoon.
|Wednesday 17th July 2019
· Early Years Graduation (starts at 2.15 pm)
· Year 6 Presentation Evening (starts at 5 pm)
|Thursday 18th July 2019
· Last day of term for pupils – non uniform day
|Tuesday 3rd September 2019
· First day of autumn term for pupils