Dear Parents and Carers,
We are currently recruiting for a parent governor to join our governing body.
Being a school governor is a challenging but hugely rewarding role.
There is no requirement for you to have an in-depth understanding of the education system, just the necessary skills, character and time to contribute. There is plenty of training available to help you learn about education. Our school needs and benefits from a range of professional knowledge on the governing body including education, finance, human resources, legal, marketing and public relations, property and estates management, and organisational change.
As a governor, you will be able to:
- Use your own experience of education and life beyond school to inform conversations
- Develop and utilise your skills in a board-level environment
- Make a valuable contribution to the education of all pupils at Kells Lane Primary School
- Support and challenge the school so that it continues to improve for pupils
- Bring your unique experience, perspective and insight in to decision-making in the interests of our school community
If you are interested in becoming a governor and would like to find out more please CLICK HERE for more information about the role.
Next Friday (21st September) is the closing date for school to receive nominations. Please do contact me before then if you have any questions.
I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Mrs A Whistler
|Wednesday 19th September
|Thursday 20th September
|Friday 21st September
|Monday 24th September
|Tuesday 25th September
|Monday 8th – Friday 12th October
|Friday 12th October
|Friday 19th October
|Monday 22nd – Friday 26th October (inclusive)