We hope you are all staying safe at home. We will update this page weekly with suggested tasks that you can do at home, to support your child’s learning.
If you have any questions, please get in touch using our new class email address – Year1@klps.org.uk
Spellings for the summer term – summer-2-spelling-booklet-2020-y1
– this is the YouTube channel for Read, Write, Inc. They have daily lessons and story times which will help build on your child’s phonic knowledge. Year 1 children may find it useful to recap set 2 and 3 sounds.
week 16 – home-learning-ks1
week 15 – home-rainbow-menu
week 14 –home-rainbow-menu-14
Music with Mrs Warwick –https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qxxt6MEr5ygUoCvr3Hap7X6Uisy8ZYWB/view?usp=sharing
Music at home with Mrs Warwick –https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PkNUg4PeGjQn45oozo0TmCnbrorSZhdM/view?usp=sharing
week 13 – home-rainbow-menu-13
week 12 – home-rainbow-menu-12
week 11 – home-rainbow-menu
week 10 – home-rainbow-menu-10
week 9 – home-rainbow-menu-9
week 8 –home-rainbow-menu-8
week 7 – home-rainbow-menu-7
week 6 –home-rainbow-menu-6
week 5 – home-learning-menu-w5
week 4 – home-rainbow-menu
week 3 – home-learning-menu-w2-1
Week 2 – your suggested tasks can be found here – home-rainbow-menu
You may find the following links useful:
– your child will be set tables appropriate to their stage of learning
– maths based learning including tables
– English based learning including spelling
Other websites which are offering free access to their resources:
– this website are offering free access to all of its online resources which you may find useful.
– this is the maths scheme which we follow in school. They are currently putting together free online resources which should be available in the coming week so please keep an eye out.
– downloadable resources to support maths and English
If your child has been advised by health professionals to self-isolate or you need to for family reasons, here are some links you may find useful which are offering free access to their online resources. Your child will also receive a pack of work from their class teacher.
– free games to support maths and phonics
www.oxfordowl.co.uk – Oxford owl offers free access to hundreds of e-books. Many of these books match school reading schemes. There are also activities to complete alongside the books.
Free Websites to help your child stay active.
Body Coach – Kids Workouts to do at home:
Anna Freud – Mental health and well-being advice for parents and children
Bit of fun – this is a great resources for virtual tours around the world. Worth a visit!
Your child will also be given a pack of work by their class teacher.