- Reading – (15 – 20 mins per evening)
- English/Maths Revision In preparation for secondary school, children will be expected to complete a weekly task linked to the work from the classroom – taking no longer than 20 minutes. This will be given on a Friday to be completed by the following Friday.
- Spellings – Spellings will be given on a Friday to be learned for the following Friday, based on phonic or spelling patterns learned throughout the week.
- Number bonds/tables Children should learn to recall multiplication and division facts for multiplication tables up to 12 × 12
|Optional Homework Spring 2020
World War 2
- Write a rainforest song
- Create a piece of artwork inspired by the rainforest
- Complete a rainforest animal and or plant study
- Design a ‘Save the Rainforests’ poster
- Create a Fair Trade poster
- Collection of data showing Fair Trade products used by family members
- Design and make a 3D rainforest model