- Reading – (15 – 20 mins per evening)
- Spellings – Spellings will be given on a Friday to be learned for the following Friday, based on phonic or spelling patterns learned throughout the week
- Number bonds/tables Children should learn to recall multiplication and division facts for multiplication tables up to 12 × 12
|Optional Homework Spring 2020
- Create a profile on a famous astronaut
- Create your own space-themed Top Trumps cards
- Many famous chocolate bars are named after space themes (Galaxy, Mars, Milky Way etc). Design your own space-themed chocolate bar with advertising slogan that you could pitch in a Space version of the Apprentice!
- Write your own poetry about Space. This could be about a planet, the sun etc.
- Astronauts must pass a fitness tests in order to be deemed suitable for Space travel. Create your own fitness regime (together with a menu of Space food!) to whip your crew into shape!