- Reading – (15 mins per evening)
- Phonics/Spellings – (5 mins per evening) Spellings will be given on a Friday to be learned for the following Friday, based on phonic or spelling patterns learned throughout the week.
- Number bonds/tables Children should learn to recall and use multiplication and division facts for the 3, 4 and 8 multiplication tables (5 mins per evening)
|Optional Homework Autumn 2019
Invaders and Settlers
|Some suggested activities:
- Can you make a Stone Age tool using everyday resources?
- Can you produce a leaflet describing how to survive in the Stone Age?
- Can you make a tourist guide to Hadrian’s Wall or another Roman site?
- Can you make a map showing where the Romans ruled?