- Reading – (15 mins per evening)
- Phonics/Spellings – (5 mins per evening) Spellings will be given on a Friday to be learned for the following Friday, based on phonic or spelling patterns learned throughout the week.
- Number bonds/tables Children should learn to recall and use multiplication and division facts for the 3, 4 and 8 multiplication tables (5 mins per evening)
|Optional Homework Spring 2020
|Some suggested activities:
- English/ICT – create a multimedia presentation/newsflash about the current Australian bushfires.
- Art – create a piece of artwork representing the different types of extreme weather. e.g. a collage/painting/using household items.
- English/PSHE – Imagine that you have had to leave your home because of a natural disaster. Which 5 items would you take with you? Why? Present your work in an engaging way.
- Science/Geography – research how people use sources of power in their homes, school or in their work. Create a piece of work of your choice about how we can reduce or save our use of energy resources. Can you include some examples of renewable energy resources?